Senior Frontend Software Engineer at Senseye
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Senseye is a well-backed, high-growth software company delivering powerful AI-driven predictive maintenance software products into the manufacturing and industrial sectors. Our web application, Senseye PdM, provides our customers with prognostic and condition monitoring tools at scale without the need for expert manual analysis. This allows our customers to improve sustainability by reducing spares, increasing machine lifetime, avoiding environmental protection failures and reducing energy usage.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Frontend Developer, with management experience, to join our growing engineering team. You will be taking responsibility for designing, developing, testing and delivering solutions to real-world problems. We have a strong culture of autonomy, trust and collaboration and your role within the frontend team will allow you to play an active part in designing elegant solutions to the challenges faced by our customers. You will work in small squads, alongside product owners, backend engineers and designers, to deliver functionality to users within 8-week projects.
In addition to delivering new functionality, you will be guiding the architecture, tools and working practices of the frontend team to ensure the codebase and team continue to scale as we grow. You will be encouraged to work closely with the team to maintain and improve the codebase, build tools to support our workflow and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand, then this is an exciting opportunity to work on a complex and innovative product as part of a highly-skilled team.
The role will be remote, with the option to work at our headquarters in Southampton as often as desired. The role comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent company benefits.
Skills & Key Experience should include:
- 6+ years of commercial frontend development experience
- 2 years of team leadership experience
- Highly experienced using modern frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue or Svelte
- Experience building complex applications with modern best practices (e.g. test driven development, continuous delivery, code reviews)
- A firm grasp and interest in modern frontend development, such as component architecture, data flow and state management techniques, build toolchains and security considerations
- Passionate about delivering value to customers in a pragmatic way
- Thrive working on the cutting edge and can learn new technologies independently
- An eye for detail and appetite for building intuitive user interfaces
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration and change
- Experience working as part of a team on a rapidly growing application and codebase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility to mix remote work with trips to our Southampton office
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave increases with tenure years plus all bank holidays.
- Bonusly employee reward scheme which encourages a culture of praise and encouragement and can be redeemed as vouchers.
- Freedom to develop on whichever platform you feel most comfortable with (Mac / Linux / Windows)
- Startup vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to develop new skills and innovative projects to give back to the open-source community.
If you’re interested in joining our amazing team, then we’d love to hear from you
Applications are now closed