Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Cloud Partners (Remote, Americas) at Grafana Labs
United States (Remote)
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
About the Grafana Enterprise Squad:
Grafana Enterprise teams work on building functionality and plugins as extensions on top of our open source projects to support the security, reliability, and scalability needs of enterprises and organisations with large deployments.
We are working closely with the rest of the Grafana teams and the daily work often spans both open source and proprietary code.Our culture is one of remote-first and we build our teams to have a large overlap of working hours. Our teams also plan in-person team building meet-ups and also gather to attend industry conferences (currently any in-person meet-up is on hold during the COVID-19 pandemic).
What you'll work on:
What we are looking for:
At Grafana Labs we value diverse perspectives, it's one of our core values. The list below are qualities we also value but it is not an exhaustive list. Please do not feel that you need to check all the boxes below. We welcome individuals of various backgrounds and believe that this diverse mindset makes us stronger.
A few of some of the things we think would be a good fit for someone who:
- Enjoys taking projects from conception to production and beyond. You’ll be working with other engineers, product designers and managers very closely, ability and desire on leading projects involving many stakeholders is highly appreciated. An ideal candidate would enjoy driving initiatives on their own.
- Interested in working directly with customers. Our customers interact with Grafana every day, they are at the forefront of what we do in the team and provide invaluable input. A strong candidate for this role would be interested in joining discussions with our customers, supporting them with their issues and looping back information to the team.
- Cares a lot about quality and security. Quality and security of the Grafana is at the core of what we do. Values a generalist approach to problems. While we are specializing in what we do, there are a lot of opportunities to contribute outside of your main expertise area.
- Comfortable working in a remote-first environment, communication is a key. For us, working together means being collaborative, friendly, kind and respectful.
A selection of tools and languages we use:
- A selection of tools and technologies we use now:
- We primarily work with Go, React and TypeScript but we are happy to consider candidates with other backgrounds
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite are the main databases we support.
- We work on problems in the observability place in general (metrics, logging, tracing, monitoring, alerting).
- NB: this role is for candidates with the ability to hit the ground running - ideally you will have 3 years of commercial experience
Our hiring process:
- Video chat with one of our Talent Managers (30 mins)
- Video chat with 2 Hiring Managers (30 mins)
- Live Coding Interview with 2 Engineers (60 mins)
- Systems Design focused interview (45 mins)
- Do you still have questions for us at the end? Want to talk to a member of one of our ERGs (Employee Resource Groups)? We can also schedule a call for that!
Applications are now closed