Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
This is a remote position. We are looking for candidates in EU Timezones
About the Business Applications team:
The Business Applications team is responsible for building and maintaining the internal systems that power Grafana Labs. We work together with Cloud, Enterprise, and product teams at Grafana teams to provide the best possible experience for our customers and the most efficient workflow for our staff.
We’ve been fully remote, even before the pandemic. We’re a distributed team across North America and Europe time zones. We’re an async team that has minimally required meetings and collaborates via written communication. We support each other and believe in having a healthy work-life balance.
What you’ll be working on:
A normal “day in life” could include any of these:
- Working on functionality in our API that is built on NodeJS and used by applications and internal staff users within the organization
- Adding or evolving a product offering on our user and staff portals that is built using React and Redux
- Integrating with 3rd-party tools related to Billing, Payments, Salesforce, Marketing and so on into our stack
- Working with the Growth teams to build tooling and workflows to capture user analytics
- Work with our various “Go To Market” stakeholders like Finance, Sales, Marketing teams to improve the internal workflows
What you will bring to the team
- You’re someone with full-stack experience working across front-end and backend development
- You work well within a team and you're driven to help others.
- You are up for mentoring junior folks and helping them to come up with solutions to their day to day challenges
- You can drive your work independently, but you also know when to reach out for help
- You care deeply about user experience and the quality of the products that you work on
- You have some experience with deploying & operating large-scale web applications in Kubernetes & DevOps
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus, Graphite, or other time-series platforms
- Open source projects and/or contributions
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 900,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a SpaceX launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include three other open-source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana Tempo (for traces).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Applications are now closed