Senior Growth Manager at Brightwheel
Remote (US and Canada only)
$141,000 - $176,000/year
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US, and a small hub in Austin. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is looking for a strategic, data-driven, action-oriented Senior Growth Manager to lead our growth function and drive our next level of growth. You will combine a deep understanding of our customers with an analytical mindset and best-in-class growth tactics to fuel new business and user acquisition. You will unite departments across brightwheel to fuel growth in new ways. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are motivated by ambitious challenges.
What You'll Do
- Own the company’s growth strategy and roadmap to bring brightwheel to even more educators, students, and families
- Lead our cross-functional growth teams across marketing, product, engineering, sales, and operations
- Deeply understand our data and customer, extracting insights from funnel data, product data, and customer research to identify opportunities to accelerate user acquisition and engagement
- Establish the growth team’s experimentation framework and process, making hypothesis-driven experimentation a core part of our DNA
- Partner with brightwheel’s analytics and data engineering teams to implement the infrastructure needed for rapid growth experimentation and analyzing user behavior
- 7+ years of experience in growth or acquisition marketing roles, including 3+ years of experience in B2B settings
- Data-obsessed, using quantitative and qualitative insight as a North Star in driving results
- Superb critical thinking at both the forest level (zoom out) and the tree level (zoom in)
- Deep experience with growth experimentation for customer acquisition
- Track record of partnering successfully with engineering and technical teams to launch initiatives
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a high-performing team
- Track record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to lead transformation and growth
- Experience with Reforge growth programs a plus
Brightwheel offers a competitive compensation package (base salary, equity and benefits) with a strong emphasis on equity-based compensation (ownership in brightwheel). For cash compensation, brightwheel sets standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In alignment with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual cash compensation for this role in Colorado is targeted at $141,000 - $176,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. If you are applying from a different location and have questions on the compensation band for your region, please ask your recruiter.
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.