Senior Integration Engineer at Lime
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to join the Business Systems team within the Finance organization. As the Senior Integration Engineer you will build data pipelines between various SaaS and legacy systems. Working collaboratively with business, engineering and system analysts you will also design and build scalable solutions that will make a huge impact as we work towards public readiness and beyond.
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere we operate in the United States.
What you'll do:
- Analyze requirements for various projects and strategize on recommendations to design scalable integration solutions using integration design patterns
- Develop, deploy and maintain integration pipelines using Boomi as a platform for development of integrations
- Manage integration pipelines that are deployed in Production while leading the efforts to debug any time sensitive issues
- Develop, maintain, and own support procedure documentation for various integration pipelines in collaboration with our boundary application teams
- Own the integration pipelines developed and deployed in production
- 4+ years of demonstrated expertise in building integration pipelines using Boomi while supporting end-to-end testing for integration projects
- Expertise in developing integration design patterns for various SaaS applications (I.E. NetSuite, Oracle Cloud, Snowflake, Workday, custom API’s etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of various data formats such as XML, JSON, csv, EDI, Avro. parquet etc.
- Experience in documenting technical designs and supporting procedures for integrations
- Experienced working on multiple projects simultaneously that resulted in building impactful solutions independently
- Good understanding of Jira and various agile methodologies
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $82,000 plus bonus and equity (when eligible) as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.
Applications are now closed