Senior Internal Auditor at Ebanx
Curitiba or Remote
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to be part of the Global Internal Audit team. On your day-to-day activities, you will have a lot of challenges, find many opportunities to be involved with multiple business areas and improve the overall control environment of EBANX. If you have advanced English, internal audit expertise and desire to face this challenge, this job is for you!
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Support the Global Internal Audit Senior Manager in the development of the risk based annual internal audit plan;
- Work closely with the Global Internal Audit Senior Manager to define the scope of each engagement and prepare detailed internal audit programs to cover the audit objectives;
- Conduct audits and reviews in accordance with professional standards and EBANX Global Internal Audit Manual, including the process understanding, walkthrough, identification of risks and controls, evaluation of the control design effectiveness; development of internal audit programs, data analysis and testing the operational control effectiveness, as well as evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of the auditee’ internal controls;
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvements, conduct a root cause analysis to identify the underlying cause(s) of an issue, discuss with the auditee area and provide recommendations and solutions to improve the control environment;
- Provide clear, sufficient and well-written evidence to support work, issues and recommendations in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology and professional standards;
- Prepare a draft internal audit report with the description of the internal control deficiencies and opportunities for improvements identified and discuss it with the auditee;
- Review/evaluate action plans indicated by the auditee to ensure they mitigate the risks/internal control deficiencies; and,
- Monitor the implementation of action plans for identified internal control deficiencies to ensure that audit findings receive appropriate management attention and corrective action is implemented in a timely manner;
- Contribute to the development of internal audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines;
- Occasional travel may be required.
Main requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field;
- 4+ years of professional experience in an audit related role;
- Great written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and time management discipline;
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently. Demonstrate initiative, innovation and drive for results;
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy and tact and uses indirect influence to build consensus and support;
- Analytical skills and attention to details;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills; and,
- Possess a curious mind that thrives on identifying root problems and digging into details.
What else would we like to see?
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or other related certification;
- Experience in Big Four accounting firms or multinational companies as Internal Auditor;
- Spanish will be a plus.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Applications are now closed