Senior IT Project Manager, Business Systems (Remote) at Impossible Foods
Redwood City, CA
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants.
Through the revolutionary work of our world-class R&D team, we’re inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish, and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the negative environmental or public health impact.
Our flagship product, Impossible™ Burger, uses 96% less land, 87% less water and generates 89% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional beef from cows. And the burger is just the beginning. We’re working on recreating every animal product, from chicken to fish, with plant-based ingredients that are vastly better for people and the planet.
Impossible Foods has experienced spectacular growth over the last few years, and we continue to lead all aspects of the plant-based revolution – from discovery and innovation to commercial production and consumer education. We’re building an amazing team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to a better world. Our core values include leading with heart, thinking like scientists, and doing the right thing, and our employees embody these attributes in their work every day.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it). Check out our job opening below:
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it). As the Senior IT Project Manager, you will work with your immediate team and Business stakeholders to deliver IT Business Systems projects. As a critical resource of Impossible’s growing IT team, you will help develop solutions based on the growing business need and manage development Lifecycle from design to production deployment.
- Lead the Project Delivery process including solution design, configurations, functional specifications, development, data migration, testing, documentation and issue resolutions
- Work with Vendors / SI partners on SOW review and Project Planning
- Serve as an escalation point, providing conflict resolution to drive project quality, on-time/ budget delivery.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders, including internal and IT Vendors, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to program leadership.
- Gather, monitor and report project status, timeline, finance and utilization metrics
- Hold status meeting and prepare a weekly status report which includes identification of, and updates to issues and risks
- Manage project budgets and financials. Accurately forecasts costs. Summarizes and uses project financials and clearly communicate results with management
- Address the needs, expectations, and concerns of the stakeholders during the course of the project. Includes appropriately managing the expectations of the business.
- Balance competing project constraints, including Scope, Quality, Schedule, Budget, Resources, and Risk(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 7 yrs Experience managing complex business transformation projects within the business functions with a grasp over end to end business processes.
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Technical and functional knowledge of SAP S4/Hana and complementary systems with knowledge of key end-to-end processes, Demand Planning, Supply Planning is a plus.
- Prior success managing external IT service providers to deliver solutions.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process oriented
- Experience in complex SAP environments is a plus
- Executive Presence
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $124,250 + equity + benefits.
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired to work based in Colorado.
At Impossible Foods, safety is our priority. Our obligation to our employees (and their families and communities) includes providing a fully vaccinated workplace. It is widely recognized that vaccination is by far the safest and most effective tool for protecting ourselves and our community against the spread of Covid-19. For the sake of our employees, their families, and communities, Impossible Foods will require vaccination by February 1, 2022 for all US-based employees who are on-site at one of IF’s facilities or co-manufacturing facilities; are in a position that requires them to be in person with co-workers, customers, clients, or contractors; or are traveling on behalf of the Company, including attending any in-person Company-sponsored event.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: https://impossiblefoods.com/careers/notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Hawaii, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Applications are now closed