Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics & Insights at Impossible Foods
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants.
Through the revolutionary work of our world-class R&D team, we’re inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish, and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the negative environmental or public health impact.
Our flagship product, Impossible™ Burger, uses 96% less land, 87% less water and generates 89% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional beef from cows. And the burger is just the beginning. We’re working on recreating every animal product, from chicken to fish, with plant-based ingredients that are vastly better for people and the planet.
Impossible Foods has experienced spectacular growth over the last few years, and we continue to lead all aspects of the plant-based revolution – from discovery and innovation to commercial production and consumer education. We’re building an amazing team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to a better world. Our core values include leading with heart, thinking like scientists, and doing the right thing, and our employees embody these attributes in their work every day.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it). Check out our job opening below:
The Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics and Insights will drive measurement, analysis, and testing of marketing programs to enable smarter, performance-based decisions. You will define and deliver the data and analytics capabilities needed to better connect, measure & understand the impact of brand, product, and channel marketing programs. By working with large data sets and running statistical analysis you will generate insight that will drive the development of marketing programs and increase the impact of our campaigns. A highly cross-functional role, you will work closely with the marketing team while sharing insights with executive level leadership across sales, marketing, product, and finance. Reporting up to the Director of Business Analytics and Revenue Management, you will be a critical member of the leadership team that will help enable our analytics function to objectively guide business decisions, maximize impact and minimize risk.
- Establish a center of expertise around marketing analytics and performance
- Measure the performance & impact of marketing’s campaigns, programs & channels
- Apply sophisticated computational, statistical, and modeling techniques in support of decision-making and to drive KPI improvement; techniques include A/B and multivariate experimentation, predictive analytics, media mix modeling, incrementality, attribution, clustering and segmentation
- Develop A/B tests and incremental lift studies to refine our understanding of marketing’s impact and inform campaign optimization
- Serve as a thought leader, partnering with marketing leadership to establish performance benchmarks, campaign targets & recommendations of where to invest next for greatest impact
- Develop models for scenario planning and forecasting, partnering with the Global Demand Planning Team to help inform assumptions and projections in their modeling
- Build scalable analytics solutions that will enable you to scale your impact over time and evaluate a breadth across marketing programs and initiatives
- Facilitate a culture of performance-based decision making across marketing
- Develop actionable measurements and insights, leveraging data and insights to confidently and effectively inform, influence, and challenge a wide range of technical & business partners and stakeholders, including senior business leaders.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis by pulling data from multiple sources, including historical performance, trends, and benchmarking
- 10+ years of experience overall with 5-7+ years of experience in digital and offline marketing analytics roles with increasing scope & responsibility and 2-3+ years of experience designing and implementing multiple marketing attribution methodologies (i.e., Multi-Touch Attribution and Media mix modeling) , preferably in CPG Industry
- Experience in statistical and modeling techniques including multivariate analysis, statistical reasoning, A/B testing, predictive modeling, incrementality, clustering, and campaign segmentation
- Knowledge of key digital marketing KPIs (iROAS, LTV, etc.) and familiarity with marketing analytics platforms and tools; prior experience working with Customer Data Platform (CDP) a plus
- Proficiency in data visualization (e.g., Tableau) and in SQL and programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, R)
- An ability to operate independently and prioritize/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A detail and strategically-minded orientation with a penchant for data accuracy and intellectual honesty and comfort operating in ambiguity
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and comfort presenting results to executives as well as speaking deeply about data/statistics
- Experience working with and synthesizing observations/insights from syndicated (e.g., IRI, Nielsen, Panel) and internal (e.g., SAP) data sources
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize various work streams
- Masters (or other advanced degree) in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Computer / Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics)
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
At Impossible Foods, safety is our priority. Our obligation to our employees (and their families and communities) includes providing a fully vaccinated workplace. It is widely recognized that vaccination is by far the safest and most effective tool for protecting ourselves and our community against the spread of Covid-19. For the sake of our employees, their families, and communities, Impossible Foods will require vaccination by February 1, 2022 for all US-based employees who are on-site at one of IF’s facilities or co-manufacturing facilities; are in a position that requires them to be in person with co-workers, customers, clients, or contractors; or are traveling on behalf of the Company, including attending any in-person Company-sponsored event.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: https://impossiblefoods.com/careers/notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Hawaii, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Applications are now closed