Senior Marketing Copywriter -Global Inbound Creative Team at Emeritus
Remote - India
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
As a Marketing Copywriter at Emeritus, you will do more than just write copy. You will inspire people to change their lives by selecting high-quality education from globally renowned schools.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop exceptional concepts and copy across touch points for digital marketing collateral for the Brand and Inbound Marketing team.
- Write high-engagement digital marketing campaigns for our brand.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to style guidelines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to senior management.
- Provide creative direction to designers.
- Translate creative briefs into persuasive copy and concepts.
- Work closely with the cross functional teams to produce content that generates results.
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends and create content that optimizes search results.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and deliver within deadlines.
- Co-ordinate with Designers to conceptualise and develop inbound campaigns.
- Take ownership; ensure completion as per documented timelines and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Keep pace with the latest trends and updates in the digital marketing landscape.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the creative and content marketing teams.
- Analyse existing creatives and suggest changes based on data.
Skills & Qualifications
- Skilled wordsmith with 8-10 years of experience in creative direction, preferably at a digital agency.
- Excellent portfolio of work.
- Strong understanding of advertising and digital marketing principles.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Proven ability to develop creatives with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence.
- A proven track record of delivering concept-driven campaigns across touch points. .
- Experience in producing copy for digital and broadcast channels.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of marketing copywriting including but not limited to social ads, SEO, SEM, website content writing, and videos.
- Strong creative values with an understanding of business objectives.
- Prior experience in interpreting data and data-led creative processes is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Mass Media or similar degree.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applications are now closed