Senior Product Manager, Growth and Acquisition at Cerebal
Remote (United States)
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
At Cerebral, we're on a mission to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 4,000 across the United States. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we’ll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional client outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we’ve accomplished excellent outcomes for hundreds of thousands of clients:
- 82% of clients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of clients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of clients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality, evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a key role in delivering superior next-generation experiences related to conversion and activation. You have a passion for mental healthcare, product management, emerging technology, analytics and delighting the client throughout the entire user experience.
In this role, you will support experiences from the initial discovery phase throughout the final delivery phase in an innovative and flexible way. The goal is to always deliver a world class product while also meeting the core needs of the business.
You will work with a cross functional team to develop our growth strategy and roadmap. You must be a strong leader, strategic thinker, and excellent communicator. Being a team player and working well with others is a must.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of consumer-facing product management experience
- Experience working directly on conversion and activation rate optimization
- Experience working closely with growth marketing
- A proven track record of launching and iterating on successful products
- Ability to empathize with the client all times and find ways to delight the user throughout the entire onboarding process
- A goal-oriented mindset and eagerness to execute
- A keen ability to understand and articulate priorities and make the right trade offs when necessary
- Ability to identify a problem and determine potential solutions that you can bring to your team or manager
- Excellent writing, communication, organizational and time management skills
- A strong passion for helping people be their greatest version of themselves by offering world class mental health services
How your skills and passion will come to life at Cerebral:
- Own the onboarding funnels for our core product offerings
- Determine how to maximize conversion while keeping CAC at affordable levels
- Look more broadly at the value propositions for our product offerings, and ensure we are communicating the benefit we bring our clients in a clear and concise way
- Curate a product roadmap that enhances the user’s onboarding experience, meets the team’s KPIs, and helps the company achieve its business goals.
- Drive retention up by reducing friction and increasing time to activate and engage with the core product offering
- Create a multi-variant testing based on well defined hypotheses designed to optimize our core onboarding and activation flows, so we can improve our LTV:CAC.
- Cultivate an intimate understanding of the target audience and key segments
- Exercise product ownership by writing and prioritizing user stories; grooming the product backlog, triaging and prioritizing enhancements
- Make appropriate trade-offs when scoping and specifying solutions, ensuring that what you build is based on a collection of data points such as market trends, data, user feedback, qual work, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Design, Engineering, Data & Analytics and others to ship products across the full product lifecycle
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to create consistent messaging throughout the entire funnel (ads→sign up->activation)
- Coordinate with stakeholders (including fellow product managers and designers) on new product launches to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience
What we offer:
- Mission-driven impact:
- Shape the future of the #1 largest and fastest growing online mental health care company in the world
- Build a platform that is improving the lives and well-being of hundreds of thousands of people (and counting)
- Join a community of high achievers who have a passion for promoting mental health
- Path to develop & grow:
- Bi-annual performance reviews & opportunities for promotions - as Cerebral grows, so should you. We build your goals together and forge a career path that is right for you
- Remote-first model: Work virtually from anywhere in the US
- Competitive compensation & benefits:
- Total compensation includes equity/stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k provided to all employees
- Unlimited PTO - we encourage taking the time you need to relax and recharge
- Top-tier wellness benefits and perks, including bi-quarterly mental health days (8 per year), No-Meeting-Wednesdays, holistic monthly wellness stipend, and access to on-demand health & wellness content
- $200 WFH reimbursement
- Culture & connectivity:
- Virtual social events (e.g., happy hours) enable us to build a sense of community and connect on a more personal level
- Monthly peer-to-peer recognition allowance via Bonusly allows team members to reward one another for values-aligned contributions
- Optional in-person company retreats provide an opportunity to augment team-building and celebrate our successes together
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first Focus - relentless focus on advancing the quality of care, clinical experience, and patient safety
- Ethics & Integrity - do what is right and demonstrate ethical principles, even when no one is watching
- Commitment - accountable for fully delivering on commitments to our clients and each other
- Impact & Quality - make a positive impact and deliver high quality outcomes, based on data and evidence
- Empathy - act compassionately, listen to seek understanding, and cultivate psychological safety with clients and colleagues
- Collaboration - achieve our goals together as a united team, strengthened by mutual openness, trust, and diversity of thought
- Thoughtful Innovation - continuously evolve our ability to deliver on our mission, prioritizing long-term, strategic bets over short-term gains
Cerebral is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Cerebral, Inc. is a management services organization that provides health information technology, information management system, and non-clinical administrative support services for various medical practices, including Cerebral Medical Group, PA and its affiliated practices (CMG), who are solely responsible for providing and overseeing all clinical matters. Cerebral, Inc. does not provide healthcare services, employ any healthcare provider, own any medical practice (including CMG), or control or attempt to control any provider or the provision of any healthcare service. “Cerebral” is the brand name commonly used by Cerebral, Inc. and CMG.
Applications are now closed