Sr Financial Analyst at Global Healthcare Exchange
Office Location or Remote - USA
$94,000 - $126,000/year
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
We are seeking a finance professional that thrives in a dynamic and changing business environment. This person will support the objectives of the GHX Finance function and be part of a high-performing team of Financial Analysts. This position will primarily be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and actuals processing for bookings and revenue. This position will also provide financial analysis and decision support for various business units. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter. The position will also require the ability to be flexible and to quickly deliver ad-hoc analysis in a fast-paced environment.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Play a lead in the preparation of the annual budgets and monthly reforecasts. Scope of responsibility will include bookings, revenue, ARR and ad hoc analysis
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial results, including detailed variance analysis to budget, prior forecast, and prior year. Identifies key business drivers and impacts
- Lead the compilation of monthly reporting to the Board of Directors
- Present financial information to other members of the finance team, CFO, and senior leadership in the organization
- Provide insight on financial risks and opportunities towards company's goals across multiple functional areas globally
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for effective decision support. Make recommendations on an appropriate course of action
- Act as a financial advisor for business or functional leaders
- Gain an understanding of GHX business, products, and industry
- Lead the integration of new business
- Identify special projects to enhance business results
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options in relation to company goals
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and accuracy
- Mentor and/or provide guidance and training to less experienced analysts
- Detailed oriented self-starter with strong communication skills, who can function with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- High ownership of work product and dedication to driving business results
- Ability to handle workload under time pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to work closely with all levels of staff, including executive management
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to a dynamic business and market environment
- Ability to keep highly sensitive information confidential
- Proficient understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s or MBA degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- 7+ years progressive finance experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis
Estimated base salary range: $94,200 - $125,550
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.