Sr. Manager Scheduling Strategy & Solutions at Care Access
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
What We Do: Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are: We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
Position Overview: The Senior Manager of Scheduling Strategy & Solutions will work as part of our delivery organization to ensure the successful delivery of Decentralized Clinical Trials at Care Access. In this role you will lead the design and execution of enterprise-wide strategic scheduling initiatives. You will develop and implement scheduling tools and platforms to evolve our workforce planning and patient scheduling functions. By connecting a wide variety of stakeholders, including operations, people, patient engagement, and technology teams, you will drive collaboration to solve complex problems. This leader will be a big picture thinker, who can build cross-functional alignment and be a champion for data automation and process efficiency.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Design data-driven solutions and implement scalable workforce planning and patient scheduling tools
- Engineer scheduling processes to improve patient scheduling and staffing efficiency
- Build cross-functional partnerships with operations, people, patient engagement and technology teams to create holistic business solutions
- Prioritize solutions to maximize business impact and develop clear action plans for implementation; continuously adapt these plans to changing business needs
- Influence and gain senior leader buy-in for new solutions
- Drive adoption of automated scheduling platforms with end users
- Define and track patient scheduling and workforce planning metrics to increase capacity and utilization of business resources
What You'll Bring:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Success engaging cross-functional teams and senior management to influence business strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with results-oriented mindset; can collect relevant data, identify root causes, synthesize insights, and take action to improve processes and systems
- Ability to identify and implement technology tools to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic environment while solving ambiguous problems; can adapt to changing business priorities
- Excellent communication skills; can align stakeholders to a solution through clear, concise, and data driven storytelling, and can tailor messaging for a variety of audiences
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
-5+ years' experience in a scheduling, workforce planning, business strategy, business intelligence, and/or data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, supply chain operations management, business analytics, or other relevant fields
Physical and Travel Requirements:
-This position requires less than 10% travel. Occasional planned travel may be required as part of the role.
-Operates no heavy tools, machinery, or equipment. No significant lifting.
-PTO/Vacation days, sick days, Holidays.
-100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 50% for dependents.
-Short-term disability, long-term disability, Life Insurance.
-Continued Education Allowance
-Culture of growth and equality
-401K plan and matching contribution
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best physicians and caring for patients. Our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
By applying to this post, you agree to receive text message updates about your application and interview process.
Applications are now closed