Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Calm
Remote, United States
$142,000 - $199,000/year
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Business team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
As Calm continues to grow its footprint with employers, we are looking for a strategic, experienced marketer who is skilled at bringing B2B/B2C products and features to market. You will work with cross-functional teammates (product, engineering, sales, marketing, customer success, data science, revenue operations) to gather customer insights, set brand/product positioning, create go-to-market (GTM) plans, alongside field enablement, and drive Calm Business as the leader in the mental health space when it comes to corporate wellness solutions. You will own the marketing plan from concept to execution and be looked to as a core leader of a multi-stakeholder GTM team.
- Understand our business deeply, inclusive of buyer persona journeys, the products/solutions that customers are looking for, and how we can continuously refine the value proposition that Calm Business brings to the workplace
- Lead cross-functional teams through our GTM strategy to launch best-in-class products that delight employers and internal workflows that accelerate growth with prospects
- Develop clear messaging and resulting marketing tactics (e.g. pitch decks, 1-pagers, website content and copy) that allow us to effectively acquire new customers and motivate buyers to consider increases in contract value
- Conduct competitor research and continually stay up-to-date with market trends to inform positioning and white space opportunities
- Act as a thought partner to Product as a “voice of the customer,” allowing us to prioritize meaningful product roadmap development to build the future of Calm Business
- Partner with our Calm Consumer product/content/marketing teams to pull-through meaningful user-level enhancements into our Calm Business narrative and campaigns
Who You Are:
- Track record for successfully developing customer strategy, copywriting promotional messages/providing design direction on marketing tactics, and executing go-to-market campaigns with field teams
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Technically proficient and fluent in navigating business processes to interface and collaborate with all levels and disciplines within the Calm Business organization
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual) to collaborate and influence a large universe of internal partners/stakeholders
- Creative and innovative - you are interested in bringing new ideas to life that will truly impact our employers and their employees when it comes to mental health
- Experience driving new business or tailoring campaigns to meet the needs of unique customer segments
- Detail oriented, data-driven, and not afraid to pilot new ideas with set goals/KPIs
- 5+ years of B2B or B2C SaaS product marketing experience, preferably at a high-velocity growth company
- Proficient in developing enablement of larger sales teams (over 50+ individuals)
- Experience marketing in the human resources, employee benefits, or healthcare space
- Knowledgeable and passionate about mental health and fitness, mindfulness, and employee wellbeing
- Comfortable using project management/collaboration software platforms such as Asana, Confluence, or Highspot
- Fluent in interpreting data pulled from CRM (i.e. Salesforce) or marketing automation software (i.e. Marketo) platforms
- B2B experience within a primarily B2C focused company
The anticipated salary range for this position is $142,000 - $198,800. The base salary range represents the low and high end of Calm’s salary range for this position. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidates skills, experience and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Applications are now closed