Support Agent at 360 Learning
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Our Support Team plays a critical role in the daily life of our customers. We provide assistance for all functional and technical questions and operate asynchronously only (emails): no live assistance (chat, phone) is provided.
As a Support Agent for the EMEA region, your mission will be to answer by email to all queries from our German customers, our brand-new market. You will also have the opportunity to answer queries in English as well as in French if you speak this language.
You will work in full autonomy - your work will be judged on measurable results and while we have guidelines for style of writing, there is no script whatsoever and each individual brings her.his own personal touch.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight into our teams, culture, and product
- Become an expert in Trello & asynchronous communication
- Discover the Support team and get to know key stakeholders you’ll be working with
- Start answering to written requests from clients (50% of the time)
Within 3 months, you will:
- Answering to written requests from clients
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and respect of our SLAs (we aim at answering most requests under 2 hours)
- Get to know our product and all its features inside out
Within 6 months, you will:
- Keep answering to written requests from clients
- Work autonomously to identify and document bugs to have them solved by the R&D team
- Contribute to the improvement of the support brought to our customers (escalation process, crisis management, improvement of the ticketing process, interfaces with other 360Learning teams...)
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute to the scaling of the team by assisting your coach on the recruitments & helping new joiners during their first months in the team
- Start handling our mast valuable customers by becoming a dedicated agent for some of them
The Skills Set:
- 3+ years experiences in Support
- You bring a client-centricity mindset to everything you do
- You are a problem solver and a great investigator
- You have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, and impeccable spelling and grammar in German
- You are fluent in English (B2 level required), French skills are a plus
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex technical information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France (or Germany)
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our Head of Support
- Case Study (work from home task)
- Case Study Debrief with our Head of Support and one of our Support Officer
- Clarification Meeting with a Support Officer
- Culture Fit Meeting with our VP Client Success
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
Applications are now closed