Talent Acquisition Partner (Sales and Marketing) - UK based at Cervest
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Cervest is building the world's first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform.
We’re a Certified B Corporation with a vision to build a climate intelligent world — one where everyone is able to use Climate Intelligence to adapt with climate change. By making Climate Intelligence open, democratised and transparent we will power a global Climate Intelligent Network™ that drives a chain reaction of climate intelligent decisions to protect the world’s critical assets, including our greatest asset — the planet.
Using our flagship EarthScanTM product, anyone can discover how current and future climate events such as flooding, droughts, and extreme temperatures will impact their assets. EarthScan helps our customers confidently de-risk decisions, meet financial disclosure needs and improve the resilience of the assets they own, manage or rely on.
As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organization, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
As a sales and marketing recruiter you will be responsible for strategically executing the end-to-end hiring process for front-line and servicing roles globally, covering US and EMEA while ensuring superior candidate and hiring manager experience. You will execute the sourcing, screening of applicants, shortlisting, assessment, interview, and offer processes in order to acquire the best candidates with speed and quality. You will be a talent champion who can actively stay connected to a robust pipeline of candidates, maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically sell the role and the Cervest brand.
You will develop, iterate on, and own recruiting processes from end-to-end; source, manage, prioritise, and close searches against clear timelines. This candidate will also lead and contribute to people-focused, cross-functional work in learning and development, diversity, equity, and inclusion, community building, and more. The ideal candidate will use data to set benchmarks and use metrics to create targeted recruiting strategies, while partnering with hiring teams and leadership to build high-performing teams that embody Cervest’s values and culture.
This is an additional role joining our existing and ever growing People Operations team composed of our Head of People and Talent, Lead Talent Partner, 2x Technical Talent Acquisition Partners, Talent Operations Coordinator, People Operations Manager and 2x People Operations Coordinator.
- In this partnership, you will also work with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles & find creative ways to source great talent including tapping into passive candidates.
- Engaging with passive candidates, building diverse pipelines, and providing an inclusive and seamless candidate experience
- Using a data driven approach to solve problems and draw insights
- Working in a fluid environment while staying flexible, organised, and humble along the way
- Working with our People Operations team to provide a world class candidate experience by delivering timely and thoughtful updates and feedback throughout the recruiting process
- Sales and Marketing recruiting experience
- Use specialist market/industry knowledge to assist with development and ongoing management of pre-qualified candidate talent pools using Greenhouse
- Experience in tech startups and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment in a flexible manner
- Strong relationship-building skills with hiring managers with experience providing recruiting updates and driving results across an org
- A solution-oriented mindset – You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow and apply creative solutions
- Relentless passion and drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with LinkedIn and other platforms
- Exceptional organisational skills, with attention to detail and great follow-through
- A positive attitude and ability to thrive working in a collaborative team environment
- Passionate, driven mentality with the readiness to lean in immediately
As a rapidly scaling company on a mission, we are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.
We are a remote-first company and are hiring across Europe, the USA and beyond. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable working in a remote setting and with a diverse team distributed across multiple time zones. This job requires minimum travel for occasional regional or global team retreats only, using more sustainable transport methods (we’ll help with that) so generally within one time zone of the UK.
- 14 days per year paid for sick leave for physical and mental health needs.
- 22 days PTO a year + 3 days over the new year + plus local US public holidays.
- 401K match with 5% capped at $5K and 100% invested from day 1.
- The company closes between December 24th and January 1st, which typically gives an extra 3 days off each year
- Remote first company culture with flexible working hours
- Maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave policies
- Every employee is given a plant of their choice
- $1000 a year learning budget towards personal and professional development
- 10% of your time can be used for projects that help us meet Cervest’s mission outside your day-to-day responsibilities
- $500 stipend to spend on your work from home setup (we’ll cover your laptop and peripherals such as a screen and keyboard - you will be able to choose between a Mac or PC)
- UnitedHealthCare Medical Cover & MetLife for Dental & Vision Packages.
- Virtual team and company activities such as pastry-making classes, mindfulness classes, coffee masterclasses and murder mysteries
Please contact us if you have a disability and need any adjustments to be made to the application or interview process
Applications are now closed