Team Lead, CRM & Lifecycle Marketing at Go Fund Me
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with a common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. Since 2010, GoFundMe has become a trusted global leader in online fundraising, with $17 billion raised from over 200 million donations. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world—join us!
GoFundMe is looking for a Team Lead, CRM & Lifecycle Marketing.
- Leverage a deep understanding of CRM best practices to help establish GoFundMe’s CRM function; leading the end-to-end process from strategy development to technical implementation, in partnership with external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Strategic thought leader with the proven ability to develop and execute a comprehensive lifecycle strategy aimed at engaging and retaining users via email and push notifications
- Oversee CRM Operations, including the interconnection with data warehouse/customer data platforms via internal and external partners
- Manage the full outbound communication journey for new and existing users across email and push
- Develop and execute A/B experiments across channels
- Lead email marketing associate through the use of HTML and CSS to redesign and code templates from scratch
- Execute all aspects of the email deployment process from pulling email audiences, uploading content, QA, launch, and monitoring email deliveries
- Track and report back on channel performance, including maintaining a calendar and establishing performance benchmarks and KPIs
- Troubleshoot technical issues (source code, etc.) within email templates
- Utilize Google Analytics and Looker to understand email performance and recommend improvements to campaigns and triggers to achieve goals.
- 6-8+ years of CRM and/or consumer lifecycle marketing experience with proven growth results
- Proven experience working with martech: partnering closely with Data and Product teams along with CRM and CDP vendors - e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Pega, Segment
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing a team
- Proven experience building multi-channel experiments and test designs
- Experience with Braze, Sendgrid, Mail Chimp, Zoho, or similar platform
- Excellent writer, especially in short form (email copy, headlines, push etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills including using basic statistical analysis
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Understands the principles of responsive HTML emails, templates and landing pages
- Familiar with push marketing strategies and mobile usability principles
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...
Applications are now closed