Treasury Lead at Affirm
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
Affirm is looking for a Treasury Lead to build industry-leading liquidity planning capabilities. This role combines quantitative insights with creative problem solving to optimize global liquidity and manage risk thoughtfully. The Lead will have a pulse on all of Affirm's critical cash flows - spanning capital markets activities, new product investments, and the money movement ecosystem.
What you'll do
- Cultivate cross functional partnerships and build analytics to enable product ambitions
- Develop and own liquidity models and analytics to produce monthly and daily cash flow forecasts to ensure liquidity is appropriately positioned across geographies
- Conduct liquidity stress testing to calibrate liquidity buffers
- Lead the development of new liquidity metrics to identify emerging risks
- Maintain a comprehensive view of liquidity sources and uses to enhance liquidity deployment insights
- Maintain and annually recalibrate liquidity risk limits and EWIs
What we look for
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with a strong understanding of Capital Markets-based funding sources and/or Payments
- Strong quantitative background and data-orientation, with proficiency in SQL, Excel and demonstrated modeling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deliver a clear narrative to a senior audience
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Highly motivated, proactive, and highly collaborative in a dynamic environment
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA28
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
[For U.S. Candidates] All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account. The grade for this position is noted above and in accordance with various U.S. pay transparency laws, we provide the base pay range and benefits for our U.S.-based positions in the links below:
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Applications are now closed