Trial Solutions Design Lead at Care Access
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
Care Access is seeking a dedicated, experienced, and innovation-driven Trial Solutions Design Lead. Reporting to the Head of Trial Solutions Design, the Trial Solutions Design Lead will have responsibility for translating customer clinical trial opportunities into creative trial solutions that bring clinical trials to patients that may not otherwise be able to participate. Combining Care Access’ suite of clinical research capabilities in unique ways, you will lead the development and proposal of trial solutions that meet the challenges of our customers and assist them in enrolling and executing their clinical trials. You will work quickly in a dynamic environment, achieve outcomes both independently and through others, and make the right decisions based on data and evaluation.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Analyze and interpret clinical trial opportunities to understand the trials and evaluate Care Access delivery strategies that may help meet the customer's need.
- Develop trial delivery strategies for how Care Access can approach the trials and deliver on our capabilities to meet customer needs.
- Support the Business Development and Customer Success teams by meeting with customers to help explain Care Access processes and capabilities as well as present proposed trial delivery strategies for their proposed clinical trials.
- Perform enrollment modeling and cost model analysis for project delivery.
- Assist in the development of formal project proposals
- Identify new opportunities for Care Access to expand our services and work with our Innovation teams to bring new capabilities to market.
- Travel as needed (anticipate <10%).
What you will need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in the health sciences or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in participating in the design of clinical trials; implementing creative clinical trial solutions; evaluating and designing enrollment strategies; or designing innovative approaches to delivering clinical trials.
- Expert knowledge of general clinical research processes and Good Clinical Practice.
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret, and present data to leadership.
- Excellent project and process management skills; ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, pivot quickly based on changing business needs and manage time appropriately.
- A blend of strategic thinking and tactical actions applied to issues at hand.
- A pro-active, high-energy attitude, geared towards achieving continuous improvement.
- Ability to build relationships effectively in a geographically dispersed, largely remote environment.
- Experience using Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- PTO/Vacation days, Holidays.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 50% for dependents.
- HSA plan
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, Life Insurance.
- Continued Education Allowance
- Culture of growth and equality
- 401K plan and matching contribution
At Care Access, every day we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. The work that we do brings life-changing therapies to those who are in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and to work with the big players while also engaging with the very best physicians and caring for patients. Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward.
We care. Our values are rooted in being genuine, finding new ideas, and building something meaningful. Influenced by our values, we have built a culture valuing communication and dialogue: we care about what everyone has to say and we spend energy on being equal and inclusive. Along the way, we are caring for each other, accelerating medicine, and seeding a long-term impact for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By applying to this post, you agree to receive text message updates about your application and interview process.
Applications are now closed