User Care Expert - Spain 🇪🇸 at Alan
Anywhere in Spain
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 350,000 members, representing over €240m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further €183m in a series E funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
As a customer-centric company, taking excellent care of our clients is the core of our business. It’s not only the work of the Care team, but of all Alaners. Everyone is involved in responding to our members and admin's questions, requests, and feedback. These are going to be your main responsibilities:
Helping our members 🙌
First things first: a great majority of the time you’ll be responding to our members and admins, answering their questions, solving their problems, and anticipating their requests in a quick, clear, and precise way. You’ll deliver an extremely personalized service, creating strong bonds with our members and making them happy so they can eventually become ambassadors for Alan.
Improving Alan 💪
As the best positioned to see prospects and users' requests, your mission also includes heavily contributing to the work of the Product teams and Crews by synthetically funneling user feedback. You will collaborate with the Sales team to identify prospects and gather information, as well as help Sales with insurance, operational, and all sorts of questions. We also expect you to identify improvement points and make suggestions on our tools, documentation, processes, and strategy.
Does this sound like you?
You will thrive at Alan if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience dealing with customer requests or in a customer-facing role
- Are able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Are highly energetic and can easily put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
- Feel proud of delivering an excellent service levelAre obsessed with the inbox 0 and enjoy solving problems
- Are curious and resourceful
- Can grasp complex problems quickly and simplify them for someone else
- Are hands-on and not scared of getting your hands dirty
- Are creative and love to write (in English and Spanish!)
- Are confident with learning new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Have strong attention to detail
Learn more about our Care team here!
The Alan Method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that are reflected in our approach to work:
We solve big problems quickly and accurately
We tell and share everything
We grow as individuals while developing the business
We provide Alaners with a stimulating environment to focus their work.
That's why we offer:
- competitive remuneration and equity
- a great office close to Avenida América and the possibility to work from wherever you prefer
- daily lunch when you come to the office
-excellent healthcare (what did you expect? 🤓)
- a flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- and many other advantages (training courses, yoga classes…)
For more information, visit our blog:https://blog.alan.eu/
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
Applications are now closed