UX Designer at Push Pay
Remote; Colorado Springs, CO
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
The following states are approved as remote work locations for this position: AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, MD, MI, NC, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX, WA. All other states are not in consideration for this role at this time.
About the Role
As a UX Designer II, you will be crafting exceptional experiences for community members and our customers for both desktop and mobile. In this role, you partner closely with your product-area UX lead, product managers, engineers and stakeholders with a strong team spirit. You have the confidence to design scalable solutions for projects of different sizes, relying on human-centered insights and best practice.
What You’ll Do
- Solving the right problems clearly, early and with a lean approach through partnering with Product Managers, Engineers and UX Researchers to define insights-driven user problems, requirements, constraints and scope.
- Planning and conducting iterative, lean design activities that solve problems early and clearly.
- Partnering with UX research to plan and conduct studies to validate designs, build empathy with our users, and contribute to our organization’s user intelligence.
- Ensuring cross-team shared understanding through facilitating collaboration design activities as appropriate, with diverse groups - eg. presenting research insights, design planning sessions, concepting/ideation workshop, design critique sessions.
- Contributing into a cohesive and evolving product experience through aligning with UX direction set by your lead, identifying opportunities in every project for cross-product consolidation and consistency, using and inputting to our design system.
Benefits and Compensation
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 50% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Flexible working program
- 12 paid company holidays
- Minimum 15 days PTO; PTO varies by position
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- CO Pay Range: $99,000 - $121,000 / year
- Pay for other states: Varies based on location
What You’ll Bring
- Thinking beyond the specific feature and understanding how a user touches that feature within the larger product ecosystem.
- Ability to design for the future without creating debt today. Keeping the vision while working within the scope.
- Finding opportunities to improve aesthetics while meeting accessibility guidelines that keep our product approachable to all.
- Solving the complex problems that enable first time users to succeed in their tasks amidst a growing feature set.
- Experience using and contributing to a Design System and finding the balance between existing patterns and a tailored experience.
- Be self-managed in your projects, and contribute to a fun-loving and blameless culture.
- Openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism, and the willingness to share useful feedback with colleagues, bringing your full and whole self to the team.
- Can confidently use the tools of the trade such as: Sketch, InVision, Axure RP, UXPin, Moqups/Balsamiq, Adobe and Google Suite.
Pushpay helps organizations and communities come to gather & stay connected, strengthening community, connection, and belonging through our suite of mobile apps, management software, and giving technology. Our 550 Pushpay teammates support 10,000+ customers as they drive social good. In the 2021 financial year we were honored to process US $6.9 billion in charitable giving. We’re growing fast, including an exciting acquisition in 2021, and we need driven and teachable talent. Join Pushpay and grow with us.
Applications are now closed