(zkDAO) Marketing Lead at Matter Labs
Global - Remote
Applications are now closed
Get more jobs like this straight to your inbox
At Matter Labs, we are building zkSync: a blockchain scaling solution secured purely by cutting-edge cryptography. Our mission is to scale Ethereum to billions of users, fully preserving its most valuable properties — permissionlessness, trustlessness, and resilience, — in order to protect and enhance global economic freedom.
We hold a strong opinion that zero-knowledge proofs (ZKP) are the only technology today that can achieve this goal. We are also proud to be the pioneer of the ZKP tech on Ethereum, and one of the few companies in the world with strong expertise in this field. Our contributions over the last 3 years include the first ZK rollup ever built, the first implementation of recursive ZK proofs on Ethereum, and the world’s first practical FPGA-based ZKP accelerator. Most recently, we launched a zkEVM testnet, making zkSync the first ZK rollup capable of executing native Ethereum smart contracts.
Across all hires we make at Matter Labs, regardless of role or team, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we value freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy.
The zkDAO Marketing Lead will play a critical role in building out the marketing, community, and communications function for zkDAO, a decentralized organization with $200m in capital dedicated to expanding the zkSync ecosystem through active funding across numerous verticals. This leader will head up strategy and execution to grow the DAO’s awareness, engage the community, and handle necessary communications to create a thriving organization where developers, researchers, and educators can access the capital they require to solve big problems.
We're looking for a leader who can win the hearts and minds of developer and crypto communities by delivering value through innovative programs, events, hackathons, community leadership, and comms.
- Creating and executing strategies for expanding developer awareness of the DAO
- Identifying and owning the execution of all public communication requirements
- Optimizing the developer funnel from awareness -> accepted proposals
- Onboarding and managing vendors, agencies, and community managers
- Analyzing campaigns and providing regular reports and actionable ways to improve the DAO’s marketing, community, and communications
- Helping organize events and hackathons with Matter Labs
- Ensuring consistent brand alignment with zkSync
- Managing the marketing and community operations budget; creating proposals when funding for certain initiatives is required
- 5+ years experience in marketing, community, or growth leadership role
- Proven success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable insights and using them to inform strategic direction
Working at Matter Labs
- You will receive highly competitive compensation and equity options
- The roles are fully remote, but you are welcome to sit in one of our offices, or a co-working space of your choice
- We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter
- We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be more productive
Applications are now closed